Skip to main content

Announcement


Hello. I have moved all of the chapters of "I Will Never Submit to Miss Grim Reaper" and "Why Am I a Priestess When I Reach the Maximum Level?" to a new group called Fans Translations. New chapters will also be posted there from now on. The old chapters here will be deleted soon. Thanks for reading!


You can access the series here,

I Will Never Submit to Miss Grim Reaper:

https://fanstranslations.com/novel/i-will-never-submit-to-miss-grim-reaper/

Why Am I a Priestess When I Reach the Maximum Level?:

https://fanstranslations.com/novel/why-am-i-a-priestess-when-i-reach-the-maximum-level/


Comments

  1. Are you still going to translate them? Or will the new group take over that as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well never mind, I should really use the ability called reading a bit more, thanks for the hard work so far tho! Love the series you found

      Delete
    2. I'm still the one translating the series. I've just joined the Fan's Translation group.

      Delete
  2. For other series, they will still be updated here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any idea when you will go back to updating them?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog